Tuesday, March 11, 2008

#29 Email (Spring Cleaning)

This entry is easy. I already clean my email out regularly, have folders for items I feel I must keep and purge my trash on a regular basis. My usage runs between 3 and 6 % because I feel very strongly that every time you go into email you need to delete things you know you do not want to read; read what you need to; perform an action on that email and then get rid of it or store it in a folder. Very rarely should anything be left in the inbox. and what's really funny about this is I am a huge slob at home but I keep my inbox and my p: drive files cleaned out - but I've noticed that a lot of people who are very neat (in real life) are absolute pigs in cyberspace. Wonder why that is?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Servidor, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://servidor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.