Thursday, October 18, 2007

Week 6 #14

I think I might have to kick and scream a little.

This section is another one that I don't really get. For example, the first exercise (take a look at Technorati and try doing an advanced search by typing "Learning 2.0" as a keyword search in Blog posts, in tags and in the Blog Directory. Are the results different?) - yes, the results are different but a lot of them are the same - NOT related to Learning 2.0! I think this goes back to the last post - we really, really need structure.

And one other thing I found, which is not surprising but definitely worth noting - is that so many of the people blogging (90% is a conservative estimate) having nothing to say and can't say it in an interesting way.

What did these people do before they were not communicating well via internet? Watch TV is my guess.

1 comment:

in the beginning said...

As a fervent TV watcher, I must agree with you. Everyone wants their "15 minutes of fame", and blogging is another way of getting it. Cann't get published - no problem, blog. Blog bloody blog. I guess that says a lot about me.